Thursday 1 July 2021

The Blue Frog - BFF SAL 4

Some time ago, my BFF posted about a book she'd been reading called Eat That Frog...Eat the Frog link And the concept stuck with me.

Essentially, it means that you get the hardest thing out of the way first thing, and free up your time and effort to get the more pleasant work done later.

So for me this week, like most, it's that pesky Blue on Blue stitching that's my Frog.  I did a couple of thread lengths to get started, and then I did lots of separate bits of colour, I think I used 6 different shades this week!! 

I'm starting to get a feel for the pattern now and can see the design as it emerges.  Still a long way to go though, as you can see on the more zoomed out shot here (for scale).

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com when she's posted.


2 comments:

  1. This is looking very interesting! Even with Deb's photos it's hard to see what the whole piece will be.

    ReplyDelete