Saturday 12 February 2022

Extra Time for Elfis - BFF SAL 6

Well, I got the cross stitch finished off, as you saw at the end of the last post. BFF and I were talking during the day about how close we were to a finish now.  So we decided on an impromptu extra session this week.  We did, however, prove my point that my BFF stitches faster than me, as her backstitch was done by the end of the night, mine still had another hour or so of work left. 


So once again I was away with dispensation to finish, this time the backstitch. 


We had some discussion around hands and smile, as the pattern looked like he was wearing skin coloured mittens. I've pinched my BFF's smile here too, as the quizzical look on the pattern didn't feel quite right. 
As I plan to use him as a standing display rather than a bauble, I've not bothered with my BFF's fix for the blank spot on the reverse. 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com



1 comment: