Thursday 17 February 2022

First Past the Post - BFF SAL 6 finish

After our extra session last week, this week was all about the big finish. And you know what?  I got there first!   Largely because my BFF was interpreting the making up instructions to her own tastes, but I'll let her tell you about that on her blog http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

And then, can you believe it, we started on BFF SAL 7!!!  As you'll see on my BFF's blog, we're tackling this one differently.  Any guesses on the subject? 


It's a small project, as we're both craving a slightly bigger something next, but we've not yet found something that we can both agree we feel like stitching. 

I still need to finish off BFF SAL 5 backstitch. I've set myself a target to be done by the end of the month, but Covid came along this week to scupper my best-laid plans, I had not raised a needle till yesterday.  It is still possible though, and then I plan to work on another stalled project each month in an attempt to get some completion. 

Anyway, enough waffle... Go see my BFF's update, and stay tuned for more BFF SAL next week! 




2 comments:

  1. Indeed you did finish before me, quite awhile before me and would be much further ahead on our next venture if you were less organised about sorting the threads out or I was more organised about it! You are all sorted onto a project card and I am mehh! I will just bull them from the clump they will end up in as the project progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elf is adorable! I love those cone ornaments. They are so clever and unique!

    ReplyDelete