Thursday 21 October 2021

BFF SAL 5 - The Big Blob


Started to add the tent at the top of the work this week.  That lack of backstitch has the unfortunate result of adding further to the blobbiness of the piece!  I look forward to adding some more definition soon.

It's been an OK stitch so far but I don't think either of us are feeling a lot of love for it.  Maybe that will come with finish/fully finished states? 

We did have fun with the conversation this week, lots of our childhood TV game shows and quizzes!

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Onion from the middle out..so blobby LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see the Shepherd now.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's the fifty shades of brown that are less appealing that brighter colours. I am sure the backstitch will bring back the enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete