Sunday 3 October 2021

A Knitty finish

The TPOD is finally finished!!

(The Poncho Of Doom) 

The 'individual' cable pattern is handily hidden to the back. 

It's been a very busy weekend, so for me knitting is something I can fit in the teeny slices of free time between other commitments.   So it grew more quickly than I expected!! 

I love the colours of this wool, I think the poncho pattern would show better on a plain background, but I think it will be a comfy cosy accessory for the start of winter, where you're not quite ready for the winter coat yet.


I have wool left over, so maybe a hat or gloves to match might be the next knit?


3 comments:

  1. I recall there were patterns for those additional items in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is a beautiful poncho, and you are so adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete