Thursday 28 October 2021

Small onions - BFF SAL 5

I was super tired this week, having left my reading glasses at home and struggling on without them at the office all day.  

So a reduced amount of stitching, with increased time for nattering, as my old house has gone back on the market so much nosiness ensued.  Suffice to say I am not jealous and very glad to be where we are now.

The onion is beginning to take shape, represented for now by the top blob!   Don't worry the fabric is just folded at the top, I have plenty of space for the star too! 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com as she has a different approach to me. 




2 comments:

  1. Yeah you are a good lass and are following the pattern...I am a bit more old testament and Isaiah 53:6 (KJV) in my approach to following the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a bit of property stalking too! Rightmove is one of my favourite websites!
    I can't see the onion yet but I can see the difference between the two projects.

    ReplyDelete