Monday 14 March 2022

BFF SAL 5 - doing my homework

Finally got the energy and opportunity to work on finishing BFF SAL 5... The bitty backstitch on this project made it much harder than it should have been. 

My intention is to mount it on felt, with either ribbon or a bit of dowelling to hang it up at Christmas time. I'm not quite ready for that finish yet, but it already feels like a major celebration just to be finished stitching!


Onwards towards SAL 8 and 9.

For a comparison with my BFF's earlier finish.. Click here

I like them both, for the same pattern they look so different! 


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing it mounted, it is a sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can try out that mounting option on our next BFF SAL and iron out any issues with it.

    ReplyDelete