Saturday 26 March 2022

BFF SAL 8 - love is in the air?

The love of being finished that is.

Those hearts are supposed to be balloons on the pattern.. No that is just too twee for words!

So the first one became just a heart. The second one was trying to style a smaller heart like the first one, but I think it looks more like lips pursed for a kiss!  Ah well it fits the theme and I like it enough to keep it!

Right now it is resting on the felt provided but I'm not certain it will stay there. 

Onwards towards the Big Project once again.

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet design, Love is in the air this spring.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute design. I must admit, I'm looking forward to seeing more of The Big One!

    ReplyDelete