Thursday 17 March 2022

BFF SAL 7 closing the gates

Not the greatest photo, I will try again after work and update. 

All we had left to do this week was to mount the piece, it stuck nicely with the double sided tape. 

I like the look of it now it is done, unlike my BFF I definitely wouldn't want to stitch it again as there was way too much confetti for my liking. Ironically, my favourite part is the cat, that part I would maybe repeat on a bookmark!

Normally our finishes and starts have a single post, however the feelings around the next mini- SAL deserve to be vented without sullying the happy memories of this finish.

So keep your eyes peeled for the next post sometime soon. 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Cute book marks, lovely designs.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is the perfect finish for this design, like opening a real window!

    ReplyDelete