Saturday 19 March 2022

March Gifted Gorgeousness linkup

It's (past) time for Gifted Gorgeousness again, hosted by the lovely Jo at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com

Time to share things gifted, or with a link to a gift. 

This is another piece using my Christmas gift of coffee colored Aida. It is another design from the Cross Stitch Cards book, designed for a holiday which is quite topical this week. 


I have a love for all things Celtic knotty. This was another nice easy stitch, complete and backstitched in a couple of days. 

2 comments:

  1. I love anything Celtic myself, having Irish blood in my veins.
    this is a sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. This is such a cute design, I love Celtic Knotwork too. I'd swear there are more Americans claiming Irish heritage than actual Irish people LOL. It's amazing how popular the day is in the States!

    ReplyDelete