Thursday 6 August 2020

I'm really a tree.... Lockdown Stitchalong number 2

Well - we were supposed to be out walking last night, but the car was in for repairs, and by the time I'd walked back and forth for my other commitments in the day, I was wiped out, so we reverted to Skype for our session.

Which means I could finish my first tree.  And then I did a little bit of the greenery underneath, but mostly so I could get over to the next tree... the trees are filling me with joy in their tree-ness.  I'm really enjoying stitching this pattern.

And we compared some patterns for the next SAL, as well as discussing ideas for the all-new-but-old anniversary sampler.  I think we'll keep you in suspense as to the next project though...for a while at least.

So here's progress so far, one complete tree and a stump of the second one.

Head on over to http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com/ to see my BFF's update.


2 comments: