Wednesday 11 August 2021

BFF SAL 4 - A stitch among friends

Tonight I felt the need to stitch an abundance of green.  Unfortunately the two colours of green I most needed to do, I need to buy new supplies for.  So I pootled about around the rest of the picture, filling in mostly in the pale bits of land at the top left. I did get a bit of green in, finishing the darkest of the two greens in the tree, and doing a little bit of the other dark green.

Lots of time tonight for nattering, both about my BFF's project for the Primary children in her church, and about plans for our respective quilts.  It's been SO long since I picked up a needle for quilting, I've lost a lot of confidence, but I have a grand plan for some simple work on a quilt whose top I finished some years ago now.

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. This is really showing progress, it sounds like you need to get to quilting, I admire people who quilt, I have tried it but am not good at it, I am looking forward to seeing your quilt top finished and constructed.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how different the two designs look now. I'd like to see a picture of the whole design when you have finished your extracts.

    ReplyDelete