Wednesday 4 August 2021

Closing the Gap - BFF SAL 4

This week I worked on filling in the gap on the right.  It's one of those with similar symbols next to each other so has been put off for some time. But having discovered that my neon yellow highlighter works well on the dark parts of my pattern, it was time to give it a go.

Feels like it's getting closer to completion.  Not close enough for either of us though, and it's proving to be complex enough to hinder chatting, so we've allowed an extra time session again before next week, to be spread however we wish across the week.

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. You have added many stitch's, this really is a pretty design, I checked out A Patch Works blog update.

    Have a lovely week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete