Thursday 30 September 2021

BFF SAL 5 - making roads


This week I decided to continue alongside the shepherd, as I wasn't feeling confident enough to move more than a couple of stitches away from a 'jumping off point ".

So a bit of the edge of the road or path the shepherd is wandering.  The part-completed tunic of St Joseph looks more like a castle on a hill at present!!

It's interesting to see just how much my BFF's stitching style and my own are diverging on this project!!

Catch up with my BFF's update when she posts on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Actually I am seeing Bambi's mother in this photo rather than a castle on a hill top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so different, if I turn my head at a tilt it looks like an ant with a bunny tail, so sorry for the goofy comment, I am looking forward top seeing the design finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Deb, I thought Joseph was a small goat sitting down!

    ReplyDelete