Wednesday 13 April 2022

BFF SAL 9 - I want to be a...

... Lady of leisure? Dolphin? Dragon? Tree? Knot that meets up? 

Had a lovely week and a half off work, with lots of stitching.  So definitely the first one appeals.

A deep sense of relief when finishing the majority of the first side of the design, and knowing that the knots meet each other where I'd started top and bottom. 

Right now the incomplete knots at the bottom right make this look not quite symmetrical, but I'm fairly confident it's just an illusion.  Nevertheless, I have started filling them in to be certain! 


Thankfully no impending decisions required regarding what's next to stitch, as (certainly for me at least) there is a long way still to go. I'm informed by the software that it is only 24.79% complete.   My BFF may end up with it more than once in that time!! 

And then we have a plan of sorts for the next one, and even maybe a maybe for after that... Who knows? 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com



4 comments:

  1. It looks good, it seems you are a bit ahead of your SAL partner.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, my BFF thinks so too... But I think the balance on hers would probably take us to a similar stitch count

      Delete
  2. I can see this is a Tree of LIfe design now! It's looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete