Wednesday 6 April 2022

BFF SAL 9 - Side swipes

Having to progressively zoom out to capture more of the design. This week I'm starting to work on the left side close to the first border. Not sure whether I will do that to completion, or match up a little more of the other side yet. 

To answer a couple of questions from previous comments - no, we will keep you in suspense for a while yet as to designer and pattern name.  I can reveal that it's a Ukrainian seller on Etsy, I'd like to say that was a deliberately chosen thing to support the country, but as I only just realised that yesterday I would not be telling the truth!!

I get the feeling I will be stitching more from this designer, as I'm really enjoying it.

We talked also about how the time limit we've imposed has been encouraging us to work on our other stitching too.

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

1 comment: