Tuesday 5 April 2022

Cutting through the noise - my friendly neighbourhood Pattern Keeper

Sometimes you go to pick up a piece of stitching and wonder why you don't do it very often. 
This is one such for me. 

So, it sits.. The amount of detail and teeny half stitch work here on Bucilla's "Mother and Child" is astronomical! 

But lately I've taken to working with excerpts of the pattern in my Pattern Keeper app.  This allows me to zoom in and view the details much more than I can on the paper pattern. 


I'm also finding that very useful on the Big SAL. 


I also like the stitch count and progress indicators, however it's a teeny bit daunting to see the total stitches yet to go, along with how small the amount of progress is so far!! 

Definitely worth a download if you're an android user though, there's a small charge but I feel like it's worth every penny I spent on it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment