Wednesday 20 April 2022

Close but no Cigar - BFF SAL 9

Oh.... So close to finishing the first part of the pattern!!  One teeny bit more swirl required. I reckon maybe 100 stitches or so in total. 


So OK, before my BFF gets in with 'told you so', yes I do appear to be moving faster on this project than she is. 

I think there's something about symmetry and geometric patterns that appeal to my brain in a different way. 

Next come a series of borders, some of which I plan to keep in the purple, but I need to choose an alternative colour for one of them if I stick with my current thoughts. 

We're planning on an in-person meet up next week before our Skype call, I'm so looking forward to getting together again, and to showing my BFF around our new house in person.  And of course as always, we plan to include some food! 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Still said it...https://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com/2022/04/bff-sal-9-i-told-her-so.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. And 91 stitches later, I still think we might even out later

      Delete
  2. This really is a lovely design; I can see why you like geometric designs.
    Have a lovely week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete