Thursday 14 April 2022

Easter Blog Hop 2022

I can't believe it's already time for Easter and the Blog Hop again... It feels like 5 minutes ago we were taking down the Christmas tree!!

The Hop is hosted by Jo over at http:serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com, pop over there for the starting point.  If you collect the letter from each blog and rearrange them to make the mystery word or phrase and share it with Jo. 

Having done a bunny last year, I wanted to do something different this year.

We had some small pieces of the plastic canvas left over, so I decided to put it to good use as a series of little Easter bookmarks.

I had fun making these and using up some spare bits. And in my covid recovery phase, they were a soothing mini project without any pressure.

The hardest part was the final assembly! 

Edited as per my BFF's request for closer pictures... 

I think I might try double sided tape next time though, I had a couple of places where I stained the ribbon with glue.

Anyway... Enough from me, off to your next step on the journey, which is http://guavagems.blogspot.com/

And take the letter T with you!

Have fun, I know I will.

Happy Easter, my blogging friends. 

13 comments:

  1. Your Easter bookmarks are all gorgeous. Such a lovely thing to make. Thank you for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the left over. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the close ups let me see how delightful those little designs turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New bookmarks for a new season is great. Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Those bookmarks are a great idea! They make nice quick gifts instead of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmarks. Thank you for the letter, Easter blessings 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet bookmarks, it's nice to change it up! Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of scrap fabric and alternate finish. I'm sure they will be treasured. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good way to use up some scraps! Bookmarks are always useful to have around! Nicely done! Happy Easter and I hope you will continue to recover well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the way you have made use of those scraps, they have turned out an original fun project. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for the canvas to use them for such beautiful bookmarks. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bookmarks are very clever - thanks for the letter and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Easter bookmarks are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete