Thursday 16 September 2021

BFF RAL - a multitude of goodies

We had a very diverse experience with the RAL this week, I couldn't quite settle to one thing.

There was knitting first. 

And then a very small amount of work on Safe Haven. 
And then I decided to start a new blackwork piece - having finished last week's start during the week - it has yet to be framed or a plan to be decided for display.  It is of course on the washing line of finishes whilst it waits. 


So this is the new start, a small 4 part freebie from the Steady Thread Facebook group.  It strikes me as quietly seasonal, so it may be completed in appropriate colourways. 

Conversation was as eclectic as the crafts this week, from crafts we did or learned at school, to our likes or dislikes for particular crafts and the reasons for that.  

And to my BFF's delight I now have a button container, which I will share on a later blog post once I have it looking more presentable. 

And I'm certain that there was something else we discussed that we thought would have made a great blog post topic, however it has escaped both of our memories.  If we ever remember I will update you accordingly!! 

Check out my BFF's update when she's ready on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

(she might even be inclined to share what's coming up next for us...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment