Sunday 5 September 2021

Holiday fun Number 1 - slouchy tote bag

I have been hanging onto a particular set of scrap pieces for many years now, and I decided it was time for it to go.  However I spoke to my BFF and she suggested bags, as a way to use up the material, as its a curtain linen and doesn't really play well alongside the other cottons in my quilting stash.

I followed the tutorial here to create the bag., as it's been some time since I made anything with a lining.

I did come a little unstuck along the way, as I put the handles on inside the lining!!  Whoopsie!! 



There's an art to photographing bags, which I don't seem to yet possess.  But here it is, ready to be shopped with on our break away! 

2 comments:

  1. I like the color combination of your bag, what a great way to use scraps of fabric.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete