Friday 10 September 2021

Holiday Fun Number 3 - All The Things!

Holidays for me work in one of two ways.... Either there is a couch with my name on it that results in me doing nothing all day, or I have insane desires to do All the things.  I'll use today as an example.

Started off the day with my current obsession, learning a little German on Duolingo.


A bit of diamond painting while my son is at school (scuse the toes), largely working on it whilst he's out as it will be a present. 

A bit more progress on the blackwork.  I'm loving this, I can see it turning into a new obsession. 

Break for lunch and a visit from my little niece.   An Amazon delivery allowed me to try something new next. 

 Knitting in the round with double pointed needles.  Did a little bit, I'm not very sure about this one so I ordered a set of circular needles from a voucher, then watched YouTube quilting and sock making videos whilst munching on a snack. 

Which leads me to the next bit, this time only on two needles and with no shaping. (tube sock) 

Only one sock completed today, as that desire to do something else is calling me to quilting or cross stitch, or maybe relax with a computer game hahaha!! 

I've had a lovely week off, but blimey I'm shattered now!! 




 

2 comments:

  1. Ah I wish you has said, I have various circular needles in my collection of OH look knitting things which I shall never use , you know I won't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee with all your different crafts! I like the washing line display for your Smalls from the previous post. Nice and easy! I also liked the way the shortened SAL turned out, both your extracts look really nice.

    ReplyDelete