Thursday 16 September 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness September

It's time for Gifted Gorgeousness again, where we get to share our work which is linked to a gift, whether it is a gift received or a gift given /to be given.  The link up is hosted by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com

This month has been a month of many pieces, so I will share some of them. 

This is my first ever piece of knitting on a Magic Loop, which I purchased with part of a gift certificate. 


I've also started on Derwentwater Designs Safe Haven, which was a present from my dear BFF (shameless link to her blog here) .  Not a massive amount of progress yet but it's good to have finally started, as I've had it for at least a couple of years. .


And finally a cover kit finish, not sure if I've shared the finished article before but it's fitting for GG so it's getting added anyway!! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. It's always nice to show appreciation for stitchy gifts by actually stitching them! The cover gift is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never try the Magic Loop technic, the one I bought is still in its bag. However I love the color of your wool! Very nice birds for the Christmas stitching. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Love the Christmas ornament, and the little wooden snowflake is adorable! Can't wait to see more of the stitching for your friend. I'm intrigued by the name. I too, love the color of your wool. I cannot knit to save my live, though I do some crocheting. I'll be watching to see how the knitting goes...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was a knitter. That Magic Loop looks so very interesting. I love the colours in Safe Haven - I find them very restful. I will enjoy watching progress on this one. It goes without saying that I also love your Christmas piece - it is joyous.

    ReplyDelete