Thursday 23 September 2021

BFF SAL 5 a new beginning

It's time to get back together as a SAL, after a few weeks of random things, we were ready to get back to working on something together once more.

It's now the run-up to Christmas, so it's time for a seasonal stitch. 

This is from a cross stitch magazine that both my BFF and I have a subscription to.

I've been following the pattern as it's written, with only one substitute for a thread I appear to be missing.

The poor shepherd looks like he's under a rain cloud right now, I think! 


Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com when she's posted. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas stitching, can you let us know which magazine this design is from, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. It is from the World of Cross Stitching magazine, issue 312 (November 2021)

      Delete
  2. You can definitely tell it's a shepherd from your stitching so far. Looking forward to seeing this one progress.

    ReplyDelete