Wednesday 8 September 2021

BFF RAL - something old, something new

This week I have been on holiday from work. Which means the creative juice has been overflowing!

So I decided to try something new, I've had a hankering for blackwork lately, and I found a free pattern on the Steady Threads Facebook page.

I've really enjoyed the first one of the miniature stars, so I have prepared outline for the next few. 

I also added a little bit more work on my quilting WIP.  Here is a picture of the two together. 


Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com when she's posted. 


2 comments:

  1. Lagging behind with both the crafting and the posting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done blackwork for years, this is going to be a lovely design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete