Friday 17 September 2021

The Poncho of Doom - (Der Poncho des Untergangs)

I'm deeply grateful that you can barely make out the cables on this wool.  Why, you may ask?

Shot 1 here shows the start of the work, where I appear to have left 8 rows between each cable. 

Shot 2 shows further up, where I am now, with 12 rows between the cables. 

Neither of these are actually right!  I have only just realised this, having just re-read the pattern, which calls for a 20 row repeat! 

I'm afraid, at 118 rows in so far, it will get finished the way it is, with the other panel using my own 12 row repeat! (definitely not letting my Mam pull anything back, after my poor BFF's experience with the self same pattern!). here

Definitely Not Perfect, Unique this one!! 

And just fancied slipping a teeny bit of German in the title, as an homage to my current Duolingo streak (30 days now).   I did however resort to Google Translate for that one!! 

1 comment: